LIFE SCIENCES CONSULTANT / PROJECT MANAGER
• Develop project deliverables including presentations, process flows, spreadsheets, and other written documentation. Examples of our work often include requirements documents, business cases, brand plans, process documents, job aids, training plans, white papers, and more.
• Drive efficient progress by developing and maintaining full scale project plans and timelines. Ensure clear expectations for all contributors, manage due dates and hold team members (who will often be clients) accountable.
• Practice good project management principles, including clearly stated objectives and outcomes for meetings, documenting meeting minutes and action items, and appropriate follow-up to ensure next steps are clear.
• Communicate effectively. Serve as facilitator at team meetings, interact cross-functionally on a day to day basis with project team members and other functional representatives, provide status updates, and highlight issues and risks and be prepared to offer solutions.
• Lead with energy. Provide direction and support to project teams and implement changes when needed in order to achieve project objectives. Be passionate about your work.
• Engage with clients and colleagues. Feel very comfortable engaging executives and developing personal relationships with clients.
• Drive results. Manage tasks through completion and deliver successful outcomes for clients.
• 5 - 12 years tenure in Life Sciences or within the life sciences practice of a consulting organization
• A good foundation of knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry, ideally with experience in more than one functional area that may include: Marketing Operations, Sales Operations, Commercial Operations/Excellence, Medical Affairs, Marketing, Program Management, New Product Planning, Patient Services, and Commercial IT among others.
• Exceptional writing and presentation development skills. Adept at conveying, both in writing and through presentations, an approach-based solution.
• Strong project management background and ability to implement project management discipline with flexibility to match work styles of clients when needed.
• High emotional intelligence – knowing when to push vs when to back-off
• Proven ability to manage complex, cross-functional projects
• Comfortable interacting with and coaching all levels of an organization
• Excellent knowledge of MS Project, Visio, and all MS Office applications
• Bachelor’s Degree